Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Checkin.

3 posters

Go down

Online Checkin. Empty Online Checkin.

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 17:11

I dont travel until 28th and 29th March but was able to check-in online from 4th and 5th march.

Passengers can check-in online from 15 days up to 4 hours before each scheduled flight departure time. Please note - Online check-in closes 4 hours prior to flight departure.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Online Checkin. Empty Re: Online Checkin.

Post by dohouch Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:01

You can actually check-in 3 weeks ahead. Have done it a few times, but only when you've booked a return flight and you're checking-in for the out leg within 2 weeks of departure and the return leg is within 3 weeks of the day you check-in.
dohouch
dohouch
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 13:01

dohouch wrote:You can actually check-in 3 weeks ahead. Have done it a few times, but only when you've booked a return flight and you're checking-in for the out leg within 2 weeks of departure and the return leg is within 3 weeks of the day you check-in.

I dont have a return leg booked - I have booked 3 seperate flights... I have boarding passes for each flight numbered 1 and 2 lol- just a pity i dont win a prize bounce
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wouter Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 13:06

Ryanairflyer wrote:I have boarding passes for each flight numbered 1 and 2 lol- just a pity i dont win a prize bounce
Laughing

I usually check in the day before, to see what the approximate pax number is. E.g. NRN-BZG, my number is 133, BZG-STN 156. For STN-NRN, which I checked in 3 weeks before, I am number 1 Very Happy.
Wouter
Wouter
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down