Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can not check in for the return flight :(

+5
thathappyman
grrrrrrr
flywithme
Ryanairflyer
vidk
9 posters

Go down

I can not check in for the return flight :( Empty I can not check in for the return flight :(

Post by vidk Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 13:15

Hello

I am have booked a ticket form 18-22 january form treviso-maastricht and back and now i cant print the return tickets and it is already 12 days till flight. i dont know what to do now.

it just is like this:
reprint for Outbound Flight

Cannot check in for Return Flight
vidk
vidk
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

I can not check in for the return flight :( Empty Re: I can not check in for the return flight :(

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 15:47

Hi make sure you have the return leg ticked for printing?... There maybe a site problem try later in the day.

Regards
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

I can not check in for the return flight :( Empty Re: I can not check in for the return flight :(

Post by vidk Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 14:20

i try everyday and the post is still Cannot check in for Return Flight and there is a box i can not un-check. I already put in all the information and printed the the outbound ticket . now i do not know what should i do.. i am really pissed off.
vidk
vidk
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 18:26

Hmmm i have never had this problem before.. if you have correctly added your outbound and return information and it is not a printer fault, I would advise you contact FR in goodtime prior to your departure date and if it is a technical fault it will be dealt with at that time.

Hope all works out well.

Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by flywithme Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 15:19

Hi, I have exactly the same problem: checked-in online for my outbound flight 10 days before, but the system didn't allow me to check-in for the return flight
(it was 13 days prior to the return flight) that day.
I opened the page today again and no changes: I can reprint my outbound flight but I cannot check-in my return flight boarding passes. The option is not activated at all, i.e. I cannot uncheck the box, anything.
Did issolve for you vidk? Any solution?
flywithme
flywithme
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

I can not check in for the return flight :( Empty Same problem

Post by grrrrrrr Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 18:36

I have the exact same problem, can't check in for the return flight on 'Manage my booking' even though it is less than 15 days away. It brings up my details but I can't uncheck the box saying 'Cannot check in for Return Flight'.
I sent a query to Ryanair via their webpage explaining all of that and they replied saying: 'Upon retrieving your reservation number I can advise you online check in is available 15 days up to 4 hours before departure. Please view your itinerary email or view your booking online via our website - section called manage my booking.' It's maddening. Obviously it's a do not reply email address and it says that if I have any further queries I have to submit another request via their web form.
I also tried to add an extra bag and it seemed to work and take my bank details then said it had a problem with the website. It said it would redirect me or if it didn't within 10 seconds I should click on a link. It didn't so I clicked. Nothing. I don't want to start again because I don't believe I won't be charged twice.

Please can anyone help - especially with the check-in.
grrrrrrr
grrrrrrr
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by thathappyman Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 13:17

HELP, I've the exact same problem, have flying out today,
but can uncheck the box saying 'Cannot check in for Return Flight'.
Any body HELP!!!

thank you
thathappyman
thathappyman
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nadia.tognacci Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 12:59

I have the same problem..there are news about it?!
nadia.tognacci
nadia.tognacci
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by flywithme Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 15:45

Hi, I've found the answer!
they sold me a flight ticket for March not February. Check well you confirmation letter and examine carefully EVERYTHING.
Otherwise, if all is well, I suggest calling the help-desk. You can find the phone no. searching the part /contacting-customer-service

Good luck and tell me please if you had the same problem as me.
Bye
flywithme
flywithme
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsDeadlyhen Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 19:22

Hi flywithme,
The exact same thing happened to me. I was to fly home on Sunday 17th of Feb and instead my flight was booked for Sunday 17th of March! I rang and changed to Feb but had to pay the difference in the flights. Apparently they say it is a browser error, lots of people have a similar problem. I'm going to try and get a refund but I don't fancy my chances. Doh!!
MrsDeadlyhen
MrsDeadlyhen
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bern80 Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 13:19

me and my sister hv had the same problem. .we booked flights separetely and were both given return flights for march instead of feb. . Strange that it has hapend to others2
Bern80
Bern80
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 13:35

I booked 2 days ago, all was normal and correct- I have just checked in(option3) for my flights returning on 2nd March with no problems.. all information is registered and boarding passes are available to print or all the information to read.

Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jadehana Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 23:27

We have the same issue booked 16th feb to 22 nd Feb retrun ticket is 22 nd march bizarre as the car hire is for the same period but only cost £160!! must be an issue here anyone else having the same issue
jadehana
jadehana
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down