Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequent flyer scheme soon ?

2 posters

Go down

Frequent flyer scheme soon ? Empty Frequent flyer scheme soon ?

Post by atoutprix Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 14:04

http://www.independent.ie/incoming/just-call-me-superman-oleary-tells-inquisitors-29685483.html

Extract :

IT WAS meant to be a grilling, but Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary has gotten away with being lightly sauteed in his first ever live Twitter chat.

Mr O'Leary did reveal that the airline would be introducing electronic boarding passes from next year, as well as a frequent flyer scheme.

But anybody hoping for any meaningful response to any question at the 'GrillMOL' hashtag would be left waiting. While the Twitter chat won over many, it was largely an exercise in how many humorous one-liners the chief executive could muster within 80 minutes or so.

The outspoken CEO was bombarded for more than an hour with hundreds of tweets, probing him on everything from the inane to the serious.

He still managed to neatly sidestep all the tough questions, but entertained most of the twitterati with his responses to those he did answer.

"Any chance of a child-free area in the plane, even child-free flights ... Would pay extra for same," said Jennifer Dore of Midleton in Co Cork.
"As a father of four under-sevens, I'm with you on child-free flights, but Mrs O'L says no way Jose! Sorry," was the reply.

"What naughty words are we allowed to call him?" posed one questioner.
"Call me genius, Jesus, Superman, or odious little s**t, whatever takes your fancy as long as you fly Ryanair!" replied the airline chief.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Frequent flyer scheme soon ? Empty Re: Frequent flyer scheme soon ?

Post by Ryanairflyer Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 18:40

Razz 
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down