Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Prestwick/Faro flights cancelled ??????????????

2 posters

Go down

Glasgow Prestwick/Faro flights cancelled ?????????????? Empty Glasgow Prestwick/Faro flights cancelled ??????????????

Post by brodev Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 12:13

I have 2 Christmas flights booked from Prestwick to Faro return. We looked to book someone else on the same flight but the flight appeared to be full. When we looked for other days we discovered that there were no flights available after November 4th in either direction. Does anyone know if these flights have been cancelled?
brodev
brodev
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Prestwick/Faro flights cancelled ?????????????? Empty Re: Glasgow Prestwick/Faro flights cancelled ??????????????

Post by Ryanairflyer Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 12:21

I personally have not heard of any flights being cancelled during this period, it may be something simple like price revising for this route.
If you are looking to book I would contact Ryanair and ask them face to face or keep monitoring the booking site.
If you do contact Ryanair, it would be nice if you could report back and let us know how you got on.

Sorry I cannot be of further assistance.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Prestwick/Faro flights cancelled ?????????????? Empty Re: Glasgow Prestwick/Faro flights cancelled ??????????????

Post by Ryanairflyer Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 12:29

I have had a look on the timetable site >> http://www.ryanair.com/en/timetables

The last flights From and to Glasgow - Faro only show November 4th.

What date did you book your Flights for?
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by brodev Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 13:19

FLIGHT(S) DETAILS
From Faro to Glasgow (Prestwick) (FR 652)
DEPART (FAO)
Faro ARRIVAL (PIK)
Glasgow (Prestwick)
Sat 21 Dec 2013
07:25hrs Sat 21 Dec 2013
10:45hrs
Book Airport carpark Airport transfers Car hire
From Glasgow (Prestwick) to Faro (FR 651)
DEPART (PIK)
Glasgow (Prestwick) ARRIVAL (FAO)
Faro
Sat 04 Jan 2014
11:10hrs Sat 04 Jan 2014
14:20hrs
brodev
brodev
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by brodev Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 13:23

The above is copy/pasted from my confirmation email. I have just noticed that in my first post I have said PIK-FAO return instead of FAO-PIK return, sorry
brodev
brodev
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 17:52

The good news is your flights are not cancelled. your flights are listed on the Prestwick Time table..

http://www.glasgowprestwick.com/flight-and-passenger-info/flight-information/flight-timetables.html

Glasgow Prestwick/Faro flights cancelled ?????????????? Faro_zpsd6fc78a9

Using the Prestwick timetable it does show Ryanair have flights for Faro and on other dates.

Ryanair maybe updating information for these flights and hopefully they will be available shortly.
Again maybe it will be best if you contact Ryanair regarding the same.

I hope the problem is resolved as soon as possible. again let us know how you got on.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by brodev Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 21:05

Thanks I'll keep my eye on the website but I pointblank refuse to phone any income generating phone number. Very Happy 
brodev
brodev
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by brodev Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 15:50

I have received an email today telling me that the flights are cancelled. In fact all flights Prestwick/Faro from 6/11/13 till 29/3/14 are cancelled
brodev
brodev
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 18:42

oh noooooooooooo, Maybe Edinburgh is an option.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down