Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why has ryanair gone so ridiculously expensive?

3 posters

Go down

Why has ryanair gone so ridiculously expensive? Empty Why has ryanair gone so ridiculously expensive?

Post by photon Tue 22 Jul 2014 - 14:46

I regularly use skyscanner to check for cheap flight getaways, and often before ryanair were the cheapest with departures 1 month after booking.
But recently I  have seen flights to spain, portugal, etx at 4 x the normal fares (canary islands £175/ malaga £120). Much more profoundly expensive than last year and very unlike ryanair.
Every year I used to fly all over spain for £30 - £50 return, and find these new fares incredibly unattractive.

I used to fly ryanair 14 times a year or more, but for the first time I have found longhaul flights better value for money.

I now fly less, more further for less money.
photon
photon
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Why has ryanair gone so ridiculously expensive? Empty Re: Why has ryanair gone so ridiculously expensive?

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 30 Jul 2014 - 14:59

I agree.. I use to fly on average 2 times a week  bounce (good old days) seems we have to book even further in advance  these days...  I have got a few flights booked on mainland Spain during October for £14.99 each way not too bad- but nothing like yester year.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Why has ryanair gone so ridiculously expensive? Empty Re: Why has ryanair gone so ridiculously expensive?

Post by Cornishmaid Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 21:51

Why have flight prices suddenly increased?  I was looking last week at flights to Tenerife, and during the week have made arrangements for my dog and booked time off work etc all of which have now been confirmed.  Went to book my tickets and prices have gone up £65 in a week? Any ideas anyone?? Surprised 
Cornishmaid
Cornishmaid
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down