Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venice Treviso - Malta

3 posters

Go down

Venice Treviso - Malta  Empty Venice Treviso - Malta

Post by Brace Thu 3 May 2012 - 2:37

Hi everyone,

I looked on Monday to buy flight for 4 persons from Venice Treviso to Malta, for May 20, and total price was 43.96 eur or 10.99 per person. Now I'm looking same flight, and total price is 123.96 eur; 22.74 per person and some additional things like online check-in, EU 261 Levy, ETS Levy... I didn't have to pay that on Monday. So, can someone explain me what's going on? Also, I don't know how much I will have to pay for fees/charges on the airport.

I just wanted cheap flight for me and my friends, not more than 20-30 eur per person, and according to RyanAir website maybe we will have to pay 80-100 eur per person. Sad

Brace
Brace
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-03

Back to top Go down

Venice Treviso - Malta  Empty Re: Venice Treviso - Malta

Post by atoutprix Thu 3 May 2012 - 10:09

On Ryanair, the price of a flight do change.
The price can be cheap, and even with charges and taxes suppressed - when there is a promotion, when the reservations for the flight are still few.
When the flight fills up, you can see, for instance : "last 3 seats at that price", or even "last at that price" and then the price goes up, and perhaps with taxes and charges added.
It's all normal, such is the game at Ryanair !
I always suggest : book as soon as you feel that the price is right for you - don't wait. The price may be still lower later on, but there is a good chance that it will rise ...
At the airport, you won't have to pay any tax nor charge - provided that you print your boarding pass at home.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Thu 3 May 2012 - 16:29

May 20th is not far off... for better deals try monitoring prices 10-6 weeks in advance for better deals or like atoutprix states "book as soon as you feel that the price is right for you"

It's a good game to play and the rewards can be extremely fruitful Cool

good luck
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content