Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Check In

2 posters

Go down

Online Check In Empty Online Check In

Post by BC2506 Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 22:06

I've tried for 4 days now to check in online and I go on holiday on the 7th of august which is way within 14 days. I get as far as the seat reservation screen select my seats (even tried "no thanks") and clicked next & continue and the next screen that is supposed to be "payment" ends up being "500 - Internal Server Error" - "There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. "

I called Ryanair and they tried to check in for me and got the same error and said it should be fine in a couple of days which is now is and isn't working still. They said it could possibly be because it's still a little too early to check in... BUT it's within 14 days!

Has anyone else had this problem? if so what do you suggest.
BC2506
BC2506
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Online Check In Empty Re: Online Check In

Post by Ryanairflyer Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 10:05

BC2506 wrote:I've tried for 4 days now to check in online and I go on holiday on the 7th of august which is way within 14 days. I get as far as the seat reservation screen select my seats (even tried "no thanks") and clicked next & continue and the next screen that is supposed to be "payment" ends up being "500 - Internal Server Error" - "There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. "

I called Ryanair and they tried to check in for me and got the same error and said it should be fine in a couple of days which is now is and isn't working still. They said it could possibly be because it's still a little too early to check in... BUT it's within 14 days!

Has anyone else had this problem? if so what do you suggest.

Hi, I booked 4 different flights yesterday and checked in online for 2 all my bookings were ok, unsure why i did not get the error message.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down