Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Error msg when booking "Duplicate names must not be entered"

Go down

[solved]Error msg when booking "Duplicate names must not be entered" Empty Error msg when booking "Duplicate names must not be entered"

Post by Alex B Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 10:34

After selecting the flight, and on the next page having entered my name and ticking off the necessary boxes (including accepting the terms & conditions), I get the error message (in red, at the top of the screen, directly above the name-boxes):

Passenger Details - All passenger names must match those in the passport/accepted travel document
Duplicate names must not be entered for passengers

with all the information I entered, gone. I also waited overnight to see if it would work, but I cannot book anything. I also used another computer, and both Firefox and Chrome browsers (not Internet Explorer, though), but the result was the same. I cannot book anything.

I'll be calling the company when their phones open.

Alex
Alex B
Alex B
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

[solved]Error msg when booking "Duplicate names must not be entered" Empty SOLVED

Post by Alex B Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:42

Solved it - the mistake was that I after ticking the "I accept the terms/conditions" box, I simply pressed the "Enter" key on my keyboard rather than the "Continue" button on the screen.
Alex B
Alex B
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

[solved]Error msg when booking "Duplicate names must not be entered" Empty Re: [solved]Error msg when booking "Duplicate names must not be entered"

Post by Alex B Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 14:43

Found the "Solved" button!
Alex B
Alex B
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

[solved]Error msg when booking "Duplicate names must not be entered" Empty Re: [solved]Error msg when booking "Duplicate names must not be entered"

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down