Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabin Crew Recruitment

5 posters

Go down

Cabin Crew Recruitment Empty Cabin Crew Recruitment

Post by temleitner Sat 24 Jan 2009 - 19:23

Hello Everyone - Can anyone advise me please regarding getting a Recruitment Day appointment with St. James Management and/or Crewlink? Question Over the last five months I have been sending by e-mail the St James' application form using their system and waiting for someone to contact me. No one has. Sad I recently telephoned to enquire about this and was told that perhaps I had used an "invalid email address" - duh! scratch I don't think so! Because the email address I used is the one I have used for this website, and everyday - so it is not "invalid".
With Crewlink it is fast approaching a year since I applied on numerous occasions for a Cabin Crew job. Only once did they contact me and asked me to send my CV - again by email - which I did. Exclamation I asked if Crewlink had received my CV but no reply. Both agencies say that a person cannot come to a Recruitment Day without being formally invited. Recruitment Days are continually being held up and down the country but I have never been contacted by either of these companies. Why? Am I doing something wrong? Question
I hold a cabin Crew diploma (96%); I am a qualified nurse and teacher; speak and write English competantly, and speak fluently (of course) my mother tongue (Hungarian) which is one of Ryanair's destinations: Hungary; I live 45minutes drive away from three airports - EMA, MAN, LBA. and I am 45 years old - do you think this is a problem? Question Why have I not been contacted do you think? Question
Can someone please advise or help or give me a logical and reasonable explanation? Question Thank you very much. Gabor Sad
temleitner
temleitner
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Cabin Crew Recruitment Empty Re: Cabin Crew Recruitment

Post by stevestrac Sun 25 Jan 2009 - 5:08

I cannot comment on the recruitment process, as I do not work for Ryanair or the other places you have mentioned. However it has been documented that Ryanair have closed numerous routes over the winter period and I've heard crew saying they have 19 odd days off in a row to "help the company out"

However, maybe the up-coming summer season might get more people employed, but with this harsh recession currently going around, who knows what will happen, so many people being layed off in jobs world-wide, I'm not in a position to say if Ryanair will start a recruitment, or call back people they gave reduced hours during the winter. Tough one to call to be honest.
stevestrac
stevestrac
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Cabin Crew Recruitment Empty Ryanair cabin crew

Post by katafexi Sun 1 Feb 2009 - 13:47

Hey,

I am Kata and also Hungarian,hopefully future cabin crew i have already started the "big training course"...i see you had a real bad time with Crewlink,i had to realise lately they are very lazy to reply important emails...so you have to do their job actually most of the time. Suspect

anyway you do not need any letter to invite you at Ryanair Open day..if you live in Hungary i recommend you this website:http://www.euwork.hu/stewardess.html

I assure you they will reply you within a few hours! When i applied they called me back in 4 hours,imagine! What a Face

I applied throughout Workline ,but you can apply by EU work as well(they are in the hand of Crewlink)...Anyway if you know where is the Open Day exactly you don't need any letter from any recruitment agencies..just go and be yourself!Smile

Some of my course mates just came from the Uk or wherever and they didn't even had invitation letter from Crewlink or whatever agencies..

I guess it's a problem that your 45 years old as if you see the website i pasted they need ppl from 18-36..though i hope you will have success with it!

You should look up Brittish Airways if you really wanna be a ccm, they recruit until the age of 62,im not joking!Smile

Good Luck!Smile
xxx
katafexi
katafexi
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by fly4w4y Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 8:00

katafexi wrote:...Anyway if you know where is the Open Day exactly you don't need any letter from any recruitment agencies..just go and be yourself!Smile

Some of my course mates just came from the Uk or wherever and they didn't even had invitation letter from Crewlink or whatever agencies...

+1
Take the dates for the next
Cabin Crew Recruitment 870117 Open Days and go there. Smile

Last edited by fly4w4y on Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 8:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : attaching signature)
fly4w4y
fly4w4y
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by temleitner Thu 12 Feb 2009 - 20:05

Hello fly4w4y

Thank you for your message/response. But can you tell me where I can find out about the Open Days for Ryanair are please?

Gabor
temleitner
temleitner
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by fly4w4y Tue 17 Feb 2009 - 18:19

temleitner wrote:...But can you tell me where I can find out about the Open Days for Ryanair are please?

You can find something there...

Ryanair official website wrote:
For infomation regarding open days throughout the UK and Europe please consult the following websites:

Crewlink www.crewlink.ie
Dalmac www.dalmac.ie
St. James Management www.stjames.gb.com/ryanair
Cavok www.cavok.cat
Maybe you know these links...in that case, I'm sorry about.
fly4w4y
fly4w4y
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 15:08

I applied to become cabin crew last year with dalmac and cavok Girona.....both were very well....crewlink it's too long beacuse it's the cheapest price (for the training) . dalmac it's about 2500 € ...you can choose your training's place ..for the bases it's not easy for having your choice...I put Dublin, East Midlands and Charleroi and they send me to Stockholm Skavsta (i decided to stop at this step) beacuse for me it was not easy.....
Alexandre
Alexandre
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down