Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 cabin bags

3 posters

Go down

2 cabin bags  Empty 2 cabin bags

Post by kilipo2001 Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 13:24

I still a newbie here , but thought id share some info that I not seen on here, it concerns cabin bags there is of course the 10 kg bag then of course Ryanair are allowing a smaller bag to be taken on board free of charge, I am informed by Ryanair that this bag in theory, could depending how much you can fit into it could weight upto 10 kg also I realise it would be very unlikely that you could get that much in it.
kilipo2001
kilipo2001
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-11-18

Back to top Go down

2 cabin bags  Empty Re: 2 cabin bags

Post by Ryanairflyer Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 12:45

You can fit in as much as you can as long as it does not exceed 10kgs and the bag measures the correct dimensions.. I regularly holiday for the weekend with just the 10kg bag.. it's amazing what you can fit in there... as for the smaller bag it is its more size than weight, maybe some on here can advise how much the have actually taken in the smaller bag.. me personally have only taken duty free and snacks.

One cabin bag weighing up to 10 kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, plus 1 small bag up to 35 x 20 x 20 cms may be carried per passenger*.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanair Ltd. Fri 21 Nov 2014 - 20:11

Yep!
I sometimes get in just over 10 kg.
Beware that many airports weight them! They will make you pay 11 pounds for every extra kg. (I think)
Ryanair Ltd.
Ryanair Ltd.
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

2 cabin bags  Empty 2 cabin bags

Post by kilipo2001 Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 12:39

I may of mislead my point of the 2 bags rule, I understand the 55 x 40 x 20 bag, but I understand that the new smaller free bag is also allowed 10 kg, But as I said you would have to have something special in it to weigh that much for its size, but this comment is just a fact that I came across from Ryanair themselves
kilipo2001
kilipo2001
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanair Ltd. Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 15:52

Ok.
Ryanair Ltd.
Ryanair Ltd.