Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Can we promote the Ryanair Fan Club?

+17
gavinol
Mrstvv
IRISHTAXIDRIVER
RyanairGrad
atoutprix
ruinair
fly4w4y
Globemaster
don_salvatore87
amnesia
skdjfhbsd
enea
Master_Dn
Adam
FR-WRO
Wouter
stuart2468
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How Can we promote the Ryanair Fan Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Can we promote the Ryanair Fan Club?

Post by atoutprix Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 15:26

Globemaster wrote: The suggestion to put stickers anywhere and everywhere, without permission, is not the way to go !

I agree.
The Ryanair Fan Club is meant to be a responsible and serious organization; putting stickers everywhere will not add to its reputation, to say the least.
Adding to the fact that Ryanair is a registered trade mark, and one cannot do any thing with it without proper authorization.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

How Can we promote the Ryanair Fan Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Can we promote the Ryanair Fan Club?

Post by RyanairGrad Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 15:59

I also agree, well said atoutprix
Putting it on your own luggage is a great idea!
Also mentioned was a Paypal donate button, and this will follow shortly. Not that we want to make money, but only to compensate the host cost.
RyanairGrad
RyanairGrad
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by fly4w4y Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 21:06

atoutprix wrote:I agree.
The Ryanair Fan Club is meant to be a responsible and serious organization; putting stickers everywhere will not add to its reputation, to say the least.
Adding to the fact that Ryanair is a registered trade mark, and one cannot do any thing with it without proper authorization.

+1
Perfecly aligned with my think about.

RyanairGrad wrote:...Also mentioned was a Paypal donate button, and this will follow
shortly. Not that we want to make money, but only to compensate the
host cost.

I'm happy for this!
Money will be an help for host cost, and also for "stickers...but may be usefull for create the "banner" for our future meeting. Smile
fly4w4y
fly4w4y
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by IRISHTAXIDRIVER Fri 21 Aug 2009 - 23:14

I go along with enea's idea of asking Ryanair to put a link on their website. Many folks are suprised that Ryanair have a fanclub, I get comments like "where do you hold your meetings, in a telephone box?", when I tell them I'm a member!
IRISHTAXIDRIVER
IRISHTAXIDRIVER
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrstvv Sat 26 Sep 2009 - 0:03

put it on Facebook... on your wall, or send an instant message with the link to all your friends that might be interested Smile
Mrstvv
Mrstvv
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by gavinol Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 9:42

For promoting fan club you give some google ads or You can suggest fan page to your friends ask and them to join your Fan Club
gavinol
gavinol
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fly4w4y Sun 1 May 2011 - 19:42

My suggestion for a sticker to apply on hand luggages...

How Can we promote the Ryanair Fan Club? - Page 2 STCK

650px x 160px

Wink
fly4w4y
fly4w4y
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanAdmin Sun 1 May 2011 - 21:20

Very Beautifull! When we finish the new website, we are going on with promoting the website. But the sticker is great!
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ringstaartmaki Mon 2 May 2011 - 0:02

The sticker is definately A MUST DO !!

Send me some,great idea, nice colours maybe on the side an extra 'harp-angel?' Wink

Go on ! Love it !

Maki
ringstaartmaki
ringstaartmaki
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 4 May 2011 - 16:58

I have been looking for luggage time now and no joy. Good idea
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fly4w4y Thu 26 May 2011 - 2:50

These are my 2 other tests with the How Can we promote the Ryanair Fan Club? - Page 2 870117 "harp-angel"...

How Can we promote the Ryanair Fan Club? - Page 2 RyStk_810_x_160

810px X 160px

How Can we promote the Ryanair Fan Club? - Page 2 RyStk_506_x_100

506px X 100px

Wink
fly4w4y
fly4w4y
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by jno Tue 7 Jun 2011 - 13:53

Take a sheet of A4 paper with the web-site address on it, with a sentence underneath it that says "Independent tips on airports, parking how to get things cheaper!" printed underneath, copy pasted 10 times.

Print this out and cut out each of the 10 mini-tickets and hand this out when you COLLECT your luggage at the destination airport - this way, no one pesters you or loses the info during the flight. When your luggage arrives, just leave the building.

Love the logo above, but sorry, the word "infos" is absolutely not in the English language.
jno
jno
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:13

When I meet somebody interested in Ryanair and I want to give him the adress of the RFC, I have to write it by hand on a piece of paper - not very convenient.
Could somebody design a kind of visiting card with just the "www.ryanairfanclub.com" adress in blue and yellow colors and perhaps a logo How Can we promote the Ryanair Fan Club? - Page 2 870117 like here above ?
We could bring a few printed cards with us on FR flights, to be given to any interested person we happen to meet ? bounce
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 16:31

I simply tell others to type 'ryanair forum' in google and use the link at the top, but i think the forum chat it self is more popular.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2