Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryanair caught napping

4 posters

Go down

Ryanair caught napping Empty Ryanair caught napping

Post by siscor Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 1:11

Watch in you tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkKPirksymQ a special programme done in UK by IT4 (I think).

At that time the crew were tired but now with new procedures they get more tired as they work an extra hour each 4 days.

Michael O'Leary have no respect about laws and probably you don't know that he has said that employees and passengers are like lemons, he squeeze all the juice and when they are useless take another.
siscor
siscor
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Ryanair caught napping Empty Re: Ryanair caught napping

Post by RyanairGrad Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 10:31

I like lemons!
RyanairGrad
RyanairGrad
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart2468 Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 10:44

As a sales manager for a larger steel stockholder, i would like to add my views that we all have to do overtime during our working week.

I am contracted to do 9am-5pm monday to friday. With the possibility of having to do overtime, not 1/2 or even 3. There have been occassions where i have had to venture into work on a saturday.

Doing overtime is just a normal thing, which is not reserved specially for the airline industry. It is not unreasonable for MO'L to ask for another hour per day. Its part an parcel of running a business, espercially one that has to stick to such tight restricions.

If im correct, you get paid for any overtime you do, and also for standby time? (Feel free to correct me if im wrong) However, i dont get paid anymore for the saturdays/extra hours i do above my contracted 9-5. Should that allow me to revolt/strike against the company.... certainly not. And i would dream of doing so. santa
stuart2468
stuart2468
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by el_lax28 Sun 6 Apr 2008 - 12:15

stuart2468 wrote:
If im correct, you get paid for any overtime you do, and also for standby time? (Feel free to correct me if im wrong) However, i dont get paid anymore for the saturdays/extra hours i do above my contracted 9-5. Should that allow me to revolt/strike against the company.... certainly not. And i would dream of doing so. santa

WRONG! 8 hour airport standbys where you have to clean the crew room and run errands for the supervisors and the possibly have to fly are done for FREE. Overtime? what the hell is that. We dont get paid any overtime. Try flying 18 HOURS (6 hours OVER the legal limit) for the price of just 14 pounds. That seem like a pretty good wage? Oh wait i forgot, you just use the airline, thats fine and dandy. But actually why dont ou research a little into the airline and find out about the workign conditions? No overtime, No breaks, No curtains in the galley (legal req.), etc.... if ou would like more info lemme know.
el_lax28
el_lax28
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down