Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neteller MasterCard prepaid

+2
HollandRyanair
ggh
6 posters

Go down

Neteller MasterCard prepaid Empty Neteller MasterCard prepaid

Post by ggh Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 22:04

Hi, i would like to know if there are 6 euro fees if I will be using Neteller MasterCard prepaid.
I live in France.
Thanks.
ggh
ggh
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Neteller MasterCard prepaid Empty Re: Neteller MasterCard prepaid

Post by HollandRyanair Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 22:19

ggh wrote:Hi, i would like to know if there are 6 euro fees if I will be using Neteller MasterCard prepaid.
I live in France.
Thanks.

Nope. It's all in the name... Prepaid Mastercard, so no admin fee from Ryanair. I've been using this card for a year now, perfect!
HollandRyanair
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ggh Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 7:39

Thanks!
ggh
ggh
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by kojadi Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 12:41

ggh wrote:Thanks!

Will the Neteller card works now with Ryanair?
My Moneybookers card is currently not working on Ryanair. Sad
kojadi
kojadi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ggh Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 15:54

kojadi wrote:

Will the Neteller card works now with Ryanair?
My Moneybookers card is currently not working on Ryanair. Sad
I haven't tried yet.
Maybe anybody else can confirm this?
ggh
ggh
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_Dn Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 19:40

It looks like Ryanair is not accepting Neteller on some destinations. I just used Neteller to book a return flight from Portugal and it was ok but it didn't work for another one from Paris or from Poland. When booking a journey starting on Poland there was a booking fee for Mastercard Prepaid also. I can only guess they are blocking it on purpose on some countries to get a few extra bucks... This is the only explanation I can find for the problem as everything was working fine before. I double checked everything and still could't use Neteller for journeys that didn't start in Portugal.
Master_Dn
Master_Dn
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by HollandRyanair Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 22:32

Master_Dn wrote:It looks like Ryanair is not accepting Neteller on some destinations. I just used Neteller to book a return flight from Portugal and it was ok but it didn't work for another one from Paris or from Poland. When booking a journey starting on Poland there was a booking fee for Mastercard Prepaid also. I can only guess they are blocking it on purpose on some countries to get a few extra bucks... This is the only explanation I can find for the problem as everything was working fine before. I double checked everything and still could't use Neteller for journeys that didn't start in Portugal.

Card works fine for me, all booking go through without problems. You are right about the booking fee. Booked 2 single flights EIN-CIA for a friend of mine, no admin fee. Then booked 2 single flights PSA-MST and I did have to pay the admin fee, because Italy has the Ryanair Cash Passport.

All return flights I book departing from the Netherlands are without admin fee Smile
HollandRyanair
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by titasas Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 14:29

hmm, today I booked one flight with neteller, everything is good... But when I try buy to another person ryanair tickets, get same error like entropay Smile Maybe now possible booked one time in a day or week? Very Happy
titasas
titasas
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Influcid7 Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 18:26

Maybe you can only buy a ticket for yourself? The person flying and the cardholder name should be the same?
Influcid7
Influcid7
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by titasas Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 19:47

I booked first tickets not for myself :/
titasas
titasas
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_Dn Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 16:00

HollandRyanair wrote:
Master_Dn wrote:It looks like Ryanair is not accepting Neteller on some destinations. I just used Neteller to book a return flight from Portugal and it was ok but it didn't work for another one from Paris or from Poland. When booking a journey starting on Poland there was a booking fee for Mastercard Prepaid also. I can only guess they are blocking it on purpose on some countries to get a few extra bucks... This is the only explanation I can find for the problem as everything was working fine before. I double checked everything and still could't use Neteller for journeys that didn't start in Portugal.

Card works fine for me, all booking go through without problems. You are right about the booking fee. Booked 2 single flights EIN-CIA for a friend of mine, no admin fee. Then booked 2 single flights PSA-MST and I did have to pay the admin fee, because Italy has the Ryanair Cash Passport.

All return flights I book departing from the Netherlands are without admin fee Smile

Why should I pay an admin fee with Neteller's Mastercard Prepaid if here in Portugal we don't have Ryanair Cash Passport ? If here in Portugal I can't get a Prepaid Mastercard that works fine with Ryanair, that means they are breaking the law by saying there is a way to avoid admin fee when that is ABSOLUTELY not true.
Neteller card worked fine until some days ago. Now payment often gets stuck in the "wait" page and it only works once a day. When booking flights starting on other countries like Poland, we can't avoid the admin fee. Ryanair is playing dirtier than before and I can only guess their annoying captcha system took thousands of passengers away, cash is going down and most of the times, it is not the cheapest airline in the market anymore.
Master_Dn
Master_Dn
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down