Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastercard prepaid - shows adm. fee 6 €

2 posters

Go down

Mastercard prepaid - shows adm. fee 6 € Empty Mastercard prepaid - shows adm. fee 6 €

Post by jazvec Sat 5 May 2012 - 9:54

HI,
today i wanted to book flight from milan to barcelona.But unfortunately during payment details specification i noticed that ryanair included administration fee for my tickets. Don't you know what is wrong? I checked other flights and this fee was shown almost everywhere. Is this just temporary problem or our master cards prapid are going to not work?? Please send me some advices, feedback.

Thanks

Mato
jazvec
jazvec
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Mastercard prepaid - shows adm. fee 6 € Empty Re: Mastercard prepaid - shows adm. fee 6 €

Post by HollandRyanair Sat 5 May 2012 - 11:58

jazvec wrote:HI,
today i wanted to book flight from milan to barcelona.But unfortunately during payment details specification i noticed that ryanair included administration fee for my tickets. Don't you know what is wrong? I checked other flights and this fee was shown almost everywhere. Is this just temporary problem or our master cards prapid are going to not work?? Please send me some advices, feedback.

Thanks

Mato

That's right, Mato. Ryanair introduced the Ryanair Cash Passport in Italy, so only by having such card will enable you to avoid the admin fee. So departing flights from every country they have the Ryanair Cash Passport (expect Spain) the Prepaid Mastercard doesn't avoid the admin fee.

It's a shame.
HollandRyanair
HollandRyanair
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Mastercard prepaid - shows adm. fee 6 € Empty Re: Mastercard prepaid - shows adm. fee 6 €

Post by jazvec Sat 5 May 2012 - 12:03

HollandRyanair wrote:
jazvec wrote:HI,

Thanks

Mato

That's right, Mato. Ryanair introduced the Ryanair Cash Passport in Italy, so only by having such card will enable you to avoid the admin fee. So departing flights from every country they have the Ryanair Cash Passport (expect Spain) the Prepaid Mastercard doesn't avoid the admin fee.

It's a shame.
HollandRyanair
HI HollandRyanair ,
thanks for reply.
Yes it is shame:(I Am disappointed they disabled this "feature".
jazvec
jazvec
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down