Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mastercard prepaid rejects

+16
Ryanairflyer
TheWayne
stefanel77
RYRaddict
dailep
Stefanerro
ceskotwo
Influcid7
icy27
carniolan
pago50
JohnnySweeedish
atoutprix
ivor
Gruenmann
D.T
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

mastercard prepaid rejects Empty mastercard prepaid rejects

Post by D.T Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 20:22

Hello,

the problem is

Ryanair no longer accepted my mastercard prepaid , i contact with Entropay customer support (that issued the card) center and they said:
''We were not notified of any changes. We suggest you contact Ryanair directly and ask why they are declining your card''

then contact with ryanair customer support center and they said:" use the Internet explorer browser and delete the cookies" , but ryanair still rejects the payments!

anybody had similar problems?

thanks
D.T
D.T
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Back to top Go down

mastercard prepaid rejects Empty Re: mastercard prepaid rejects

Post by Gruenmann Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 23:51

yes, i had a similar problems two weeks ago. i don't know, if it changed. i use entropay as well. but i was not sure, if it's not working because my card expires this month. so, not sure, if card allready unusable or ryanairs fault.
Gruenmann
Gruenmann
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ivor Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 11:32

Hi, I got the following response from entropay:

We apologise for the inconvenience

Ryan Air have informed us that they are having technical difficulties with EntroPay cards,
We are working with them to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Doubt that the problem is technical, lol.
ivor
ivor
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2012-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 12:15

We had the same problem with the Mastercard Prepaid of Wirecard, end of last year - problem solved after some two weeks ...
See :
https://ryanair.forumotion.com/t2708-wirecard-not-working-working-again
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnySweeedish Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 20:31

D.T wrote:Hello,

the problem is

Ryanair no longer accepted my mastercard prepaid , i contact with Entropay customer support (that issued the card) center and they said:
''We were not notified of any changes. We suggest you contact Ryanair directly and ask why they are declining your card''

then contact with ryanair customer support center and they said:" use the Internet explorer browser and delete the cookies" , but ryanair still rejects the payments!

anybody had similar problems?

thanks

call them once again give them 1st 6 digits on MP card and ask if possible tocheck with HQ or with IT dpt, I had this same problem couple weeks ago.. now is fine
JohnnySweeedish
JohnnySweeedish
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by pago50 Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 13:08

I had the same problem using a moneybookers prepaid mastercard. Tried on 27th 28th and 29th of Feb to book flights but I kept getting error message. Contacted moneybookers who told me it was ryanair problem. Contacted ryanair and they tried to book the flights for me ath their end but still nothing They then told me it was moneybooker problem and to contact them. Again I contacted moneybookers but they refuse to reply to my emails. No flights plus high price of phone calls. Rubbish.
pago50
pago50
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by carniolan Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 14:10

Same in eng pol ita spanish portugues french germain -
Error - Your session has been locked
We are experiencing some difficulties with the website. Please wait 10 seconds and if you are not redirected back click here.
If you have already submitted payment your new reservation or flight change MAY have been confirmed.
Before starting again please firstly check your email account to see if you have received an email travel itinerary or alternatively you can check to see if your transaction processed by going to Manage Booking section of our website and completing the information required in Option 2.

IRISH page
Payment Error

Your card payment could not be processed due to one of the below reasons. Please review the below issues and go back to the previous (Payment) page and resubmit:
1.You have mistyped the card number or some of the digits are missing go to the previous (Payment) page and resubmit.
2.The card type selected (e.g. Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron) is invalid for the card number provided go to the previous (Payment) page and reselect.
3.You have incorrectly entered the card number into the cardholder name box or vice versa go to the previous (Payment) page and re-enter.
4.The billing address is incorrect- go to the previous (Payment) page and re-enter, ensuring the billing address matches the address on your card statement.

Click this button to return to the Payment page.

German page
Zalungsfehler

Die Zahlung mit Ihrer Bankkarte konnte aufgrund der unten beschriebenen Gründe nicht ausgeführt werden. Bitte kontrollieren Sie die unten aufgeführte Zahlungsprobleme und geben Sie Ihre Zahlungsdetails im Feld “Zahlung” erneut ein:
1.Sie haben die Kartennummer falsch eingegeben oder es fehlt eine Ziffer – gehen Sie zum Feld “Zahlung” zurück und geben Sie Ihre Zahlungsdetails erneut ein.
2.Die ausgewählte Karte (z.B. Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron) stimmt nicht mit der eingegebenen Nummer überein – gehen Sie zum Feld “Zahlung” zurück und wählen Sie erneut die Karte aus.
3.Sie haben fälschlicherweise die Kartennummer in das Namensfeld eingegeben oder andersherum – gehen Sie zum Feld “Zahlung” zurück und geben Sie Namen und Kartennummer erneut ein.
4.Die Zahlungsadresse ist falsch – gehen Sie zum Feld “Zahlung” zurück und vergewissern Sie sich das die Zahlungsadresse mit der Adresse auf Ihren Kontoauszügen übereinstimmt.

Portugal site
Erro no pagamento

O seu cartão não pode ser processado por uma das razões indicadas em baixo. Por favor consulte a informação em baixo, regresse à pagina anterior (pagamento) e volte a submeter a informação:
1.Errou ao escrever o número do seu cartão ou não introduziu o número completo. Volte à pagina anterior (pagamento) e volte a submeter a informação.
2.O tipo de cartão selecionado (ex. Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron) não corresponde ao número de cartão introduzido. Volte à pagina anterior e seleccione o cartão.
3.Inseriu incorrectamente o nome do portador do cartaõ no campo para o respective número, ou vice versa. Volte à pagina anterior (pagamento) e volte a submeter a informação.
4.A morada de facturação está errada. Volte à pagina anterior (pagamento) e insira a morada associada ao cartão que está a usar.

Clique neste botao para regressar r página de Pagamento.

Poland Site
Blad w procesie platnosci

Panstwa platnosc nie moze byc zrealizowana z nastepujacych powodów. Prosimy sprawdzic ponizsze przyczyny i wrócic do poprzedniej strony (Platnosc):
1.Numer karty zostal wprowadzony niepoprawnie lub brakuje jednej z cyfr - prosimy wrócic do poprzedniej strony (Platnosc) i wprowadzic dane ponownie.
2.Wprowadzony typ karty (np.: MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron) jest niezgodny z wprowadzonym numerem karty - prosimy wrócic do poprzedniej strony (Platnosc) i wprowadzic dane ponownie.
3.Numer karty zostal wprowadzony w pole wlasciciela karty lub odwrotnie - prosimy wrócic do poprzedniej strony (Platnosc) i wprowadzic dane ponownie.
4.Podany adres fakturowania jest niepoprawny - prosimy wrócic do poprzedniej strony (Platnosc) i wprowadzic adres ponownie oraz upewnic sie, ze jest on zgodny z adresem, na który wystawiona jest karta.

Kliknij ten przycisk, aby powrócic do strony platnosci.

fRENCH SITE
Erreur de paiement

Votre paiement par carte a échoué pour une des raisons suivantes. Merci de lire les éléments ci-dessous puis de retourner sur la page précédente (de paiement) et de re-valider:
1.Vous avez mal tapé votre numéro de carte ou certains chiffres sont manquants, retournez sur la page précédente (de paiement) et soumettez le à nouveau.
2.Le type de carte sélectionné (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron...) ne correspond pas au numéro de carte fourni, retournez sur la page précédente (de paiement) et re-sélectionnez.
3.Vous avez entré le numéro de carte dans la case réservée au nom du porteur de la carte ou vice versa, retournez sur la page précédente (de paiement) et re-saisissez.
4.L’adresse de facturation n’est pas correcte, retournez sur la page précédente (de paiement) et re-saisissez, assurez-vous que l’adresse de facturation correspond à celle figurant sur votre relevé de compte.

MONEYBOOKERS answert:
Cher M. IVANEC,

Merci d’avoir contacté le Service clientèle de Skrill (Moneybookers).

Suite à votre demande, nous vous assurons que votre compte Skrill (Moneybookers), ainsi que la MasterCard prépayée Moneybookers sont complètement opérationnels, c’est-à-dire qu’il n’y a aucune restriction sur vos paiements de notre part.

Malgré tout, veuillez noter que chaque marchand pourrait décliner n’importe quel essai de paiement via la MasterCard® prépayée Moneybookers à sa propre discrétion. Cette disposition est reglée dans l’article suivant des Conditions d’utilisation de la carte Moneybookers :

« 9. Notre responsabilité

9.1 Comme toutes les autres cartes de paiement, nous ne pouvons pas garantir qu'un négociant acceptera votre carte Moneybookers, ni que nous autoriserons une transaction particulière. Cela peut être dû à un problème informatique, à une cause indépendante de notre volonté, ou parce que nous craignons une utilisation frauduleuse de votre carte Moneybookers. Ainsi, nous ne serons pas responsables au cas où un négociant refuse d’accepter votre carte Moneybookers, ou si nous n’autorisons pas une transaction, ou si nous annulons ou suspendons l’utilisation de votre carte Moneybookers, dans la mesure autorisée par les conditions d'utilisation et la législation. Sauf dispositions contraires de la législation, nous ne serons pas responsables de toute perte ou dommage direct ou indirect que vous pourriez subir en conséquence de votre utilisation totale ou partielle ou incapacité totale ou partielle d'utiliser votre carte Moneybookers, ou de l'utilisation de votre carte Moneybookers par un tiers.»

Pour cette raison, nous voudrions vous conseiller de vous mettre en contact avec le Service clientèle de Ryanair afin d’obtenir plus d’informations au sujet auprès de lui. Veuillez noter que dans votre cas, aucune tentative de paiement avec la MasterCard prépayée Moneybookers sur Ryanair n’est pas enregistrée depuis le 24/01/2012 et pour cette raison nous n’avons pas aucun détail sur vos paiements échoués.

Nous restons à votre entière disposition pour des informations supplémentaires.

Cordialement,
Martin
L’équipe de Skrill (Moneybookers)
carniolan
carniolan
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by icy27 Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:02

I had the same problem today Evil or Very Mad
icy27
icy27
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Influcid7 Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 15:35

Me too, with entropay mc prepaid
Influcid7
Influcid7
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by carniolan Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 13:16

Today the same
From 27 28 29 feb. 1 2 3 and 4 march = problem is 100% with Ryanair and not with Moneybooker
carniolan
carniolan
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskotwo Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 8:41

carniolan wrote:Today the same
From 27 28 29 feb. 1 2 3 and 4 march = problem is 100% with Ryanair and not with Moneybooker

Same problem and I would add the 5th of march too.
I have the feeling that ryanair just want that we pay for the call... I asked at the airport and they said to call...
ceskotwo
ceskotwo
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2012-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Influcid7 Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 16:00

The hell with it, +10euro for the call
Influcid7
Influcid7
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Gruenmann Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 1:11

Dear Gruenmann,

You may have recently experienced difficulty using our MasterCard cards when making bookings at Ryanair. Knowing the value our customers place on purchasing at Ryanair, we promptly investigated the matter with MasterCard and discovered the problem originates outside of our systems.

Upon further examination and with MasterCard's assistance, we learned that Ryanair has started to decline our cards as a method of payment. We are working closely with MasterCard – and Ryanair – to find a solution that will once again allow our cards to be used for Ryanair purchases.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will keep you updated on our progress.

Kind regards,

EntroPay Support Team

Gruenmann
Gruenmann
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

mastercard prepaid rejects Empty Still the same....

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 14:14

Hi.

Nothing changes, although many complains without (real) answer. The "problem" is still not fixed. Many months later...

Is Ryanair unprofessional ? Is it untrue, wishing to impose us extra costs ? Make your personal choice.

I'm fed up. I'm traveling about 5 times/month with Ryanair. From now on it will be just 3 times with RA, and 2 times with Air France : much more comfortable, easier, predictable, not that expensive at all (Ryanair is pretty more expensive than a few months ago).

Maybe I'll shift later all my flights to AF or another company.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 14:48

I think it is rather a problem with both Ryanair and some Mastercard providers : Moneybooker and Entropay at the moment, Wirecard some time ago.
The problem can be solved - Wirecard has solved it in about three weeks time.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:04

atoutprix wrote:I think it is rather a problem with both Ryanair and some Mastercard providers : Moneybooker and Entropay at the moment, Wirecard some time ago.
The problem can be solved - Wirecard has solved it in about three weeks time.

Let's hope, but I don't think so : the problem still exists with Moneybookers/Skrill. And with Neteller too.

I can assure you that my Moneybooker/Skrill credit card works fine - except for RA, as told above.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefanerro Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 23:15

Ryanair is deliberately blocking prepaid cards which are often used to buy flights without their "admin fee".
Stefanerro
Stefanerro
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dailep Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 16:30

RYANAIR refuse to accept any prepaid mastercards which are already used for several times in there homepage. I bought some tickets in RYANAIR home page without problem, and then RYANARI refused to accept any of my 3 prepaid mastercards: Moneybooker, Neteller and Parity card.
Then I tried to buy tickets from London and as you know from UK and Italy destinations RYANAIR still ask 6 GBP transaction fee also for prepaid mastercards and what do you think, miracle happened, RYANAIR accepted all my 3 prepaid mastercards (and of course ask 6 GBP transaction fee for every ticket) and then after 1 min I tried again to purchase ticket from Spain and again RYANAIR refuse accept my prepaid mastercards. How you like this RYANAIR magic?
dailep
dailep
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by RYRaddict Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 17:28

Just booked a TUF/MAN/TUF with a Wirecard and it was working fine. I hope that Ryanair will not hurry to implement the Cash Passport in France.
RYRaddict
RYRaddict
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 17:41

Well, with a Ryanair card, you would be absolutely sure that it works ! Or else, you can go straight to Ryanair and demand that it is put right.
Whereas when a Mastercard Prepaid of whatever brand does not work, it's nobody's fault, neither the bank nor Ryanair accept the responsability, and it can drag for weeks before being set right again ...
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 19:17

atoutprix wrote:Well, with a Ryanair card, you would be absolutely sure that it works ! Or else, you can go straight to Ryanair and demand that it is put right.
Whereas when a Mastercard Prepaid of whatever brand does not work, it's nobody's fault, neither the bank nor Ryanair accept the responsability, and it can drag for weeks before being set right again ...

I'm living in Belgium and in France. And Ryanair refuses me the possibility to get such a card.

I wrote to Ryanair telling that I was ready, anyway (I'm not a bad boy) to buy a Ryanair credit car, they just had to tell me the way. Well, do you really believe I got answer ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefanerro Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 19:27

Changing email address, phone no, typos in billing address, name of the holder, changing browsers, computers, proxies, TOR, VPN etc. NOTHING helps! Does anyone know a way to overcome this ryanair ban?
Stefanerro
Stefanerro
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

mastercard prepaid rejects Empty No

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 21:07

Stefanerro wrote:Changing email address, phone no, typos in billing address, name of the holder, changing browsers, computers, proxies, TOR, VPN etc. NOTHING helps! Does anyone know a way to overcome this ryanair ban?

Because we have to pay fees, that's all. Look at the price of oil...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanel77 Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 12:02

I've just purchased a Viking virtual Mastercard prepaid, finally available in Belgium.
I've been trying for two days to buy an FR return, CRL-Memingen, and I have the same error message.
I read all the threads here concerning rejects, no one mentions Viking. Do I have to understand Viking is not working? Viking's phone number is out of service and they don't answer my email either, so people, don't purchase one!
Just tell me if you experienced similar problems with a new Viking virtual Mastercard prepaid. I'm disgusted to have lost so much time and money for nohting, not to mention that the flight price has been increasing on and on in the past 5 days... so I'm a double loser!
Thanks!
stefanel77
stefanel77
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2012-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWayne Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 16:51

i keep trying for weeks now to order this ryanair cash passport card. but unfortunately i ALWAYS get an error message after the last step. This is a joke! Was anyone able to order this card?
TheWayne
TheWayne
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2012-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next