Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question about RyanAir moving a flight, and refund

2 posters

Go down

question about RyanAir moving a flight, and refund Empty question about RyanAir moving a flight, and refund

Post by RoastCat Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 23:07

Hello. I had a flight booked London to Salzburg on 1 June, returning on 7th June.

Ryan Air changed the outgoing date to 2 June. Since it was more than a 3 hour change and I did not want to miss a whole day of holiday, I opted for the refund offered.

On the refund page i was given the options of all the passengers and each flight, the going out and the return.

I ticked ONLY the outgoing boxes. I canceled ONLY the 2 June flights, planning to still return to London on the 7th.

But Ryan Air has sent an email saying they are refunding the whole amount. Does this mean my return flight is also canceled? I have no way of checking as an error message comes up when i try to go to 'manage my booking'.

Someone please tell me how i can find out if the return part of the flight is still booked. since bookings are made as 2 single flights, i would think it is? But i really need to know, and there does not appear to be any way to phone the airline.

thanks
RoastCat
RoastCat
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

question about RyanAir moving a flight, and refund Empty Re: question about RyanAir moving a flight, and refund

Post by don_salvatore87 Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 1:21

Callcenter: 00353 1 249 7791
Or contact the ticketdesk at your local Ryanair airport.
don_salvatore87
don_salvatore87
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 144
Location : Gothenburg, Sweden, closest airport: Gothenburg City Airport
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

question about RyanAir moving a flight, and refund Empty Re: question about RyanAir moving a flight, and refund

Post by RoastCat Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 11:51

thanks but that number seems to be always engaged.

can anyone help with the question?

thanks
RoastCat
RoastCat
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down