Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

+28
nickpma
Mdv2
tommimalina
jferreira20
titasas
LV66
krayu
Slennox
Brigata
omega
photon
trasys
DydBoy
Mic
Arno
widey158
pR0SiAczek
Ryanairflyer
Master_Dn
RyanAdmin
Marcozzo71
Vanderel
sonof
underfish
MrHoyt
ruinair
amnesia
tobi_boi
32 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

Post by krayu Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 11:02

Hi Everyone. Today I've noticed that this great application can't find any Ryanair connection. Could you please check this?
krayu
krayu
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

Post by LV66 Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 14:21

hello.
I have the same problem.
LV66
LV66
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_Dn Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 14:36

Ryanair updated the booking system yesterday, so Azuon's code has to be updated.
Master_Dn
Master_Dn
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LV66 Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 14:56

thank you NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
LV66
LV66
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Wed 10 Mar 2010 - 23:35

Hello all! I'm switching the hosting of azuon.com web-site, so at this point you may experience troubles with Azuon application too. The new version 1.3.1 with little fixes is going to be uploaded tomorrow morning.

* Ryanair problem has been fixed, thanks for many private messages, emails and Skype calls.
* New option: "Don't search fares with overnight stopovers"
* New option: "Do not add CC fee"
* Round trips are generated dynamically and now also updated correctly (only when NEW round trips are generated though. To remove old ones, you got to click Clear tables).
* Azuon now works properly on user account without administrative rights
* Azuon now doesn't give "Index can't be -1" error on some computers
* Special thanks go the very few of Azuon users who donated some Paypal amounts.

VERY IMPORTANT: From time to time, especially on longer searches, Azuon apparently hangs in deadlocks or infinite loops on my platform and eats up all processor time. Does any of you have similar experiences? I have tried to detect the problem in vain for a longer period of time by now, and I have run out of ideas. If someboud could find A SIMPLE search (with as little routes, days, and airlines as possible) which consistently blocks Azuon, (perhaps even when Azuon is run with a -not argument), I'm offering you a lifetime licence of all future versions and much more :-).

Tobi
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by titasas Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 14:14

Thank you for this amazing program!! Smile

Maybe you can add more fares? like Litas Smile) 1 Litas is 3.45 EUR Smile It will be very nice :}
titasas
titasas
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 14:21

Oki, just done! Sorry to all lithuanians. I just thought you guys will join euro by the time Azuon gets to you Smile.

ps. Thanks for giving the exchange rate Smile
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by titasas Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 17:52

Thanks for you fast replay Smile I downloaded again Azuon, but didn't found Litas Smile) Maybe I dont understand Very Happy You done this, or you make this in the future? Smile Or not uploaded program yet? Smile
titasas
titasas
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 19:39

No no, it's not yet uploaded, that'll be included in the next version!
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by titasas Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 19:46

Oh great! Smile So, waiting new version!! Coool! :}
titasas
titasas
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jferreira20 Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 12:39

tobi, when I search for flights, I have no problem. But when I select the option "return flight should be at least..." with the values different of zero, the program doesn't make the search for Ryanair (but it does for Easyjet).
jferreira20
jferreira20
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 12:48

It very much does so, your problem might be something different.
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_Dn Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 20:59

Thanks for this update! I have some suggestions:
* option for total travel time and not only time between journeys.
* option to remove routes ( ie: Porto - Valencia or Porto - Stockholm , these routes are no longer active but still appear on both Ryanair and Azuon )
* option to add routes ( ie: Barcelona El Prat - Malaga , this route was active on Ryanair booking system and BCN is a valid airport on Ryanair booking engine )
* Southwest Airlines airlines maybe ?
Master_Dn
Master_Dn
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 5:32

Have I overslept few days, or is there no presention of FR in El Prat at all?
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_Dn Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 7:08

A few weeks ago, El Prat - Malaga was in the booking system ( but not in the user interface ). Now it's not any more, but BCN code is still valid in Ryanair's booking system.
Master_Dn
Master_Dn
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 8:40

You overslept more than one thing, amnesia! Smile
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tommimalina Wed 17 Mar 2010 - 20:50

I have a question. Since one week my azuon from one day to another stop working. It stop working on all 3 computers I have use. It just look that it doesnt find anything? Is this a well known problem and someone is trying to fix it? I think that RyanAir change sth on their website. I'm using ver 1.3.0.

Before it was working well...
tommimalina
tommimalina
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jferreira20 Wed 17 Mar 2010 - 21:07

You need to download the new version.
jferreira20
jferreira20
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by titasas Thu 18 Mar 2010 - 20:19

Hey again Wink

When you will plan update your fantastic program? Smile (I'm very waiting litas like currency Very Happy)
titasas
titasas
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tommimalina Fri 19 Mar 2010 - 17:42

test
tommimalina
tommimalina
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by tommimalina Fri 19 Mar 2010 - 17:45

Maybe the author of Azuon can made a feature that will allow us to import results from file, not only import. Right now when i'm exporting search results to xls, it is not so comfortable and not clear too look on it in excel. But results in Azuon are greate so i think it will be easy to implement, and could be a greate thing to let us to import search results into azuon.
tommimalina
tommimalina
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 13:03

Hi.
Excuse me, but "import" from..... WHERE?
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 19:00

From the previously saved search results, that's clear!
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tommimalina Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 15:56

tobi_boi wrote:From the previously saved search results, that's clear!

thats right Smile

actually i wrote this in my post
tommimalina
tommimalina
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 20:03

sorry! maybe I didn't understand! NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 5 Icon_redface
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next