Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

+28
nickpma
Mdv2
tommimalina
jferreira20
titasas
LV66
krayu
Slennox
Brigata
omega
photon
trasys
DydBoy
Mic
Arno
widey158
pR0SiAczek
Ryanairflyer
Master_Dn
RyanAdmin
Marcozzo71
Vanderel
sonof
underfish
MrHoyt
ruinair
amnesia
tobi_boi
32 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 4 Empty Re: NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

Post by DydBoy Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 18:40

Same here.
DydBoy
DydBoy
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 4 Empty Re: NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

Post by Marcozzo71 Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 7:00

New beta version available on azuon.com
Main new features:
- Up to 4 legs for multileg trips
- New airline: Germanwings
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 7:04

I cannot input dates after 31 Jan 2010! NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 4 Icon_eek
Is it a problem of mine or is it a limitation of beta version?
Thank you

Marcozzo71 wrote:New beta version available on azuon.com
Main new features:
- Up to 4 legs for multileg trips
- New airline: Germanwings
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by trasys Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 13:33

Hi

I have installed the New beta version and its not working under Windows 7 Ultimate x64 or am I doing something wrong ?
I have also installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Beta 2

I always get this message when I try to start that program !!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can anybody help me ?
trasys
trasys
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 13:50

trasys wrote:Hi

I have installed the New beta version and its not working under Windows 7 Ultimate x64 or am I doing something wrong ?
I have also installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Beta 2

I always get this message when I try to start that program !!

Can anybody help me ?

It's happened to me as well (Windows Vista).

It's a bug of the new version: with the old one it never happened.

By the way: can you choose trip dates after 31 January 2010?

thanks
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by trasys Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 13:58

No I can´t but still its not working !!!
trasys
trasys
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 21:37

I contacted Tobi_boi to tell him about the problem... NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 4 Confused
Let's wait.... NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 4 Sleep
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pR0SiAczek Wed 30 Dec 2009 - 19:09

Marcozzo71 wrote:I contacted Tobi_boi to tell him about the problem... NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 4 Confused
Let's wait.... NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 4 Sleep

New version is fabulous. have a avery happy New Year Tobi. But there's a lot of bugs unfortunatelly (XP).
Two of them are already mentioned above, the other is that azuon holds freezed when trying to go through Germanwings fares just few seconds after the start.
Write to help tracking bugs not criticising your masterpiece Smile It's so quick now Wink Thank you
pR0SiAczek
pR0SiAczek
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by omega Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 11:04

any news?
omega
omega
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 22:03

omega wrote:any news?
Azuon 1.2.0 available on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Looking forward to testing it
Bye

Marcozzo
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigata Sun 10 Jan 2010 - 5:49

It works perfectly! Very Happy I love it!!! Thanks for sharing NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 4 Alien
Brigata
Brigata
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by pR0SiAczek Sun 10 Jan 2010 - 8:47

it's getting better and better with every ver. published. unfortunatelly it's not working with Easyjet queries Sad and it's, err... not as quick as previous beta version was
pR0SiAczek
pR0SiAczek
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Sun 10 Jan 2010 - 20:13

Guys,

Thank you so much for all of your comments!! I had a bad accident in December, thus lack of response. easyJey changed their website, so I changed Azuon today but haven't uploaded this change yet. What you have had since December should be up to 10 times (theoretically Smile) faster than past versions, and is nearly equivalent with what you can download at this very moment (so it's certainly not slower, prosiaczek). After I add Air Berlin tonight and test it for some of the bugs above (not all mentioned is in fact a bug), I'll upload this new version.

This will be the last version before a major restructure coming some time in February or later. This restructuring will include even more airlines and the first prototype of a revolutionary peer-to-peer networking between all instances of Azuon-s, aimed to increase the power of one Azuon tremendously. The central node will be a self-updating cache database of thousands if not millions of fares. What I am going to do is pretty crazy, but could eventually create a brand new way we search for fares today, adding to what we have now what peer-to-peer clients added to the way people used to share files.

Now this would be the first version for which I plan to charge a little fee, something like what Ryanair charges for a mysterious service called "Credit Card Fee". I hope most of you would understand this, life changed, I am an independent programmer without a job, and I am in dire need for $$$.

Have much fun
Tobi

Last edited by tobi_boi on Sun 10 Jan 2010 - 22:16; edited 1 time in total
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Sun 10 Jan 2010 - 21:20

Hi Tobi
Nice to hear from you again!

Marcozzo
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Mon 11 Jan 2010 - 9:56

Hi Tobi.
Thanks for yout great application.
I use command line parameters very much with azuon and I would like to ask a couple of things:
- did you add new commands? can you recapitulate the existing ones and their syntax?
- a new parameter for "-dst" command, such as "check all" (for destination airports) would be very helpful

thanks again

Marcozzo
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 20:30

Version 1.3 just uploaded, it took some time, due to testing.

* easyJet has been updated
* New airlines: Airberlin (and Niki)
* Stop button is more responsive and should not make problems anymore.
* Error message about DLL some of you posted above was a consequence of manual overwriting of executable files (version 1.1 by version 1.2), a courtesy of a collaborate of mine who published this "beta" version without an installation file. This should not be an issue anymore.
@Marcozzo: Parameter "*" added (turn off multileg, otherwise it's insane), e.g. -org tfs -dst * -on today -for 10 -search
* "Germanwings bug" is likely not related to Germanwings, more details needed...
* Double click on a table row launches the airline's website

Please let me know if there are problems on Windows 7/Vista.

Much sun to all of you, but only in exchange for some cold snow pls Smile
Tobi
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by trasys Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 21:01

hi

I installed the new version 1.3. but its like the privious version not working under windows7. (in my case)
As soon as I start azuon i get a message from "Microsoft .NET Framework".
The last version 1.1.1 which was working on my pc proberly....What am I doing wrong ?

greetings
trasys
trasys
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 22:32

You´re really not doing anything wrong, there´s a problem independent from you, now the question is is it only on your computer, or on every Windows 7 installation. Check if this DLL exists in Program Files\Azuon\bin folder. Try to run Azuon in compatibility mode for Windows XP (right click on exe -> properties -> tra la la), a friend of mine solved a similar problem like that.
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigata Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 22:55

Hi there!

Where can I download the new version 1.3?
Thanks
Brigata
Brigata
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by trasys Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:01

trasys
trasys
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 14:13

Hi Tobi
Maybe the old "recalculate" button was more useful than an automatic calculation: in fact the user was allowed to change the parameters "return flight should be at least..." while the search was being performed and see the new results

Besides now Azuon seems to freeze often (maybe when cheapest roundtrips are calculated)

Of course I'm stressing the program with many simultaneous researches: in "normal" conditions I think that nobody will pay attention to this slowness

Bye and thanks once more for your work

Marcozzo
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 22:20

* I think real-time calculation is more exciting Smile. But that round trips are not updated anymore once you change the min/max number of days of the trip, is a bug. I shall fix this tonight.

* Freezing: You should be specific, on what input exactly and under what settings, "freeze often" means little to me.
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_Dn Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 22:41

tobi_boi you should add an option in the payment method that would not add payment fees. I think that in multi-search it would also be useful to choose a different payment method depending on the airline.

ex:

Payment Method - I will choose the payment method later

or

Select a Default Payment Method for each airline:
Ryanair - payment.method.name ( +5£)
Easyjet - payment.method.name ( +10€)
..... - ..... ( No extra charge )
..... - ..... ( + 2.5% )
..... - I will choose later ( extra charges may apply )
Master_Dn
Master_Dn
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Tue 19 Jan 2010 - 7:39

tobi_boi wrote:* I think real-time calculation is more exciting Smile. But that round trips are not updated anymore once you change the min/max number of days of the trip, is a bug. I shall fix this tonight.

thank you! NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

tobi_boi wrote:* Freezing: You should be specific, on what input exactly and under what settings, "freeze often" means little to me.

Sorry : I'm always referring to automatic calculation of roundtrips. Automatic calculation needs time and memory resources so if the research is for many routes and for a long period of time azuon often slows down or freezes for some minutes (during the calculation) especially if I forget to input min days and max days for suggested roundtrips (in this case azuon tries to suggest trips from zero days to 30 or more days) .

Bye

Marcozzo
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slennox Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 22:51

Hey, tobi_boi, thank you for this awesome application Smile

I have no problem running it in my personal computer where I have administrative rights, but in a corporate notebook where I only have a user account this error happens:

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 4 Azuon

Then the program runs but no airports are showed so you can't do any search.

Is it possible to run Azuon without administrative rights?
Slennox
Slennox
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next