Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

+28
nickpma
Mdv2
tommimalina
jferreira20
titasas
LV66
krayu
Slennox
Brigata
omega
photon
trasys
DydBoy
Mic
Arno
widey158
pR0SiAczek
Ryanairflyer
Master_Dn
RyanAdmin
Marcozzo71
Vanderel
sonof
underfish
MrHoyt
ruinair
amnesia
tobi_boi
32 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 2 Empty Re: NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

Post by Master_Dn Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 14:24

Great software you have here ! I used it and I think I can report some bugs to you that might help you.
When trying to re-search nothing is found. Multiple leg flights don't seem to be working well.
Master_Dn
Master_Dn
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 2 Empty Re: NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

Post by Ryanairflyer Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 13:57

i use the original site.. 2 weeks in advance weve flew uk to barca for £1 per person and the majority of our flights cost under £3 incl taxes... so unsure id the d load will help
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_Dn Thu 2 Jul 2009 - 22:20

and what about new routes ? how does it update ?
Master_Dn
Master_Dn
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Thu 2 Jul 2009 - 23:21

Should automatically. Unless it was like that in case of CRL & BGY-Sardine ones.
Don't worry Master, as I've written today, FR even have not changed timetable yet, so every flight (but additional OPO-BVA) is as inbound yet. Give'em some time :-)
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_Dn Fri 3 Jul 2009 - 2:04

it's updated now Razz no problem with the software
Master_Dn
Master_Dn
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pR0SiAczek Sat 4 Jul 2009 - 1:04

great job done! i'm looking forward to mutliple leg option working. it would help significally to save a lot of time wasted, looking for convienient connections... i have no idea if there's any possibility to take any other airline (wish for easyjet, norwegian and wizzair) but if that happens, azuon will be state-of-the-art software Wink
pR0SiAczek
pR0SiAczek
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Wed 8 Jul 2009 - 0:22

Bug!
It shows online check-in fee and taxes only as the total price.
For example NRN-TRF route between 19-25 july:
www // soft
19 19+21=41 // 21
20 19+21=41 // 21
21 4 // 4 \OK, just promotion which suits :-)
22 4 // 4 /
23 15+21=36 // 21
24 15+21=36 // 21
25 19+21=41 // 21

BTW. there must be some bug with currency or something. I mean actual cheapest offer is €4 and the software shows €5 Wink
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Back to top Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 2 Empty Windows Vista compatibility

Post by Marcozzo71 Sat 8 Aug 2009 - 13:44

Hi everybody.
I changed my PC and OS (now I'm using Vista Home Basic SP1) and I'm running azuon in compatibility mode (XP SP2) as administrator.
Everything seems to work fine except from ryanair routes which are not loadad entirely (I can only see AARUS in the "flying from" box)
Do you think it depends on Ryanair site or it is my problem? How can I fix it?
Thanks for your help
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Sat 8 Aug 2009 - 19:47

It happend several times. I'm usually waiting for some time, or just restarting the software.
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_Dn Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 16:41

Once again the software is not updating the new routes. ex: Porto - Faro is not showing. How can we update the routes ?
Master_Dn
Master_Dn
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Sun 16 Aug 2009 - 11:30

amnesia wrote:It happend several times. I'm usually waiting for some time, or just restarting the software.

I can't see ryanair routes yet except from those strarting from aahrus.

I tried to manually edit the registry entry deleting the value "AAR" but it shows up the next time I start the application so I think that it manages to connect to ryanair's site but that's all it can retreive. confused

Any suggestions?

Thanks...
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Sun 16 Aug 2009 - 16:02

It appeared in my girlfriend's lap. Hm... Try to start this soft as an admin of your comp (Vista OS). I'm not sure but I thing it helped.
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by pR0SiAczek Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 19:05

any solution on updating new destinations? got used to azuon timesaving style.
pR0SiAczek
pR0SiAczek
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 20:37

any news from tobi_boi? I'm looking forward to trying the new (promised cheers ) version of AZUON. Release 0.00 has some problems with Vista. It often crashes once the search is ended. Besides I cannot retreive any ryanair route and I have to edit the registry manually.
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 0:02

Hello Marcozzo and others!

I totally forgot about Azuon.... Today I checked the forum randomly and saw all the posts. Seems like I need some bad weather to be forced to sit down and program/debug some more of Azuon... I've been flying around most of the time (sometimes on sanity-bordering itineraries I am ashamed to tell you about here --> but when I officially do multiple leg option you'll have a chance too to easily create similar nonsense [and sense too!]). For what's MY use of Azuon if I don't fly out the cheap routes the software had discovered during the pre-summer times? Very Happy

Ryanair changed their web pages again, that's why routes do not load successfully any more. You cannot fix this by registry editing, instead I must change some constants in my code and recompile.

Vista incompatibility, if any, will not be easy to solve, I personally dislike Vista greatly so I have no computer in my house to test Azuon on it. It's also likely that your problems have little to do with Vista, and more with some particular settings of your OS.

Later,
Tobi
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by pR0SiAczek Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 7:55

Hi Tobi,dont worry on insane routes creating possibility of your magnificent tool please. If one's crazy enough to circle around Europe for few days he will be the happiest man in the world. If one's looking for cheaper, alternative multiple leg route to destination he will be pretty happy too. I'm begging for multiple search and new routes loading. Youre great man!
pR0SiAczek
pR0SiAczek
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 8:55

Hi Tobi,
I have no choice but inserting my few favourite routes in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Azuon\Routes\Ryanair. It's the only way I found to use azuon after I changed my PC (and OS! Sad ).
Thanks for your great job.... I hope the sun won't shine on Bremen (just joking!).............
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Mon 14 Sep 2009 - 3:51

Guys, you are great, excuse the late reply, I've been seriously busy with some programming! Wink You all are kind of beta testers and I am very thankful for your reports of errors and especially NEW IDEAS. Sooo... Azuon new version 1.0 is now finally available with fixes, and major new exciting options. But first let me answer some past questions from this thread.

* Proxy server should make no problems. Anything that makes no problems to your browser should make no problem to Azuon.
* @Master_Dn: what do you mean by "When trying to re-search nothing is found."? You can click Search however many times you want and the tables should be updated (but ONLY IF there is something to be updated).
* Routes are updated automatically by Azuon on startup ONCE PER WEEK (but read next post).
* There can be a slight discrepancy in fare prices displayed by Azuon and those on the web-site due to currency conversions. It is not only unknown what rates Ryanair uses for currency conversions, but it is also known that Ryanair is being inconsistent (e.g. the goal is just to have an attractive price, so the same flight could cost 4.99 GBP or 4.99 EUR depending on what is considered the origin airport in that particular return fare, even though 1 EUR != 1 GBP elsewhere). As a hint to this, in the new version of Azuon all approximated (converted from another currency) prices are displayed in italic font style.

FIXES:

* The problem with loading Ryanair routes has been fixed. The problem was that Azuon's loading-routes routine crashed upon reading RYG code of the new airport Rygge (next to Oslo). The internal list of airports has been updated, and Azuon will from now on deal smarter with all potentially new airports.

* I could not reproduce the bug mentioned by amnesia (dates are in the past now) regarding equating taxes and fees with the final price. However, a friend of mine noticed previously that Azuon wrongly sumed up total fare in case of more than one passanger, and this has been fixed. Maybe your bug was related to this past problem.

* @ Marcozzo71: could you describe in detail what happens when you try to start/run the new version of Azuon in Vista (without using compatibility modes / administrator account)?

Last edited by tobi_boi on Mon 14 Sep 2009 - 4:18; edited 1 time in total
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Mon 14 Sep 2009 - 4:17

A preview of the new version, which will be published in 24 hours or so

NEW FEATURES:

1) MULTIPLE LEG feature added!
- You can set the minimum and maximum stopover time, as well as define if you allow switching airports (e.g. BRE - STN, and then LTN - ACE).
- You can limit stopover airports only to Schengen zone (non-EU citizens could appreciate this)
- As of now, only two leg flights can be created.

2) easyJet added! Now there are 3 airlines already. You can even combine Ryanair and easyJet flights.

3) Items such as "London (all)" are added to the Fly From? and Fly To? list that automatically check all airports of that city.

4) Now you can update available routes manually at any time and however many times you want (in addition to weekly automatic updates). This can be useful if you are in a hurry to catch newest fares.

5) Prices can now be displayed in all major European currencies

6) Command line arguments added. This is for advanced users and testing. E.g. you can start azuon in command prompt (or add parameters in the properties of its EXE file) with something like

azuon -org gro,bcn -dst bgy -on 20/09/2009 -return -multileg true

or if you want it hard core

azuon -org gro -dst bgy -since 20/9 -until 20/10 -forcemultileg true -return -twowayfares 3 7 -search -export results.csv -close

Most parameters are self-explanatory.

7) All settings are now saved in registry, and reloaded each time you restart Azuon.

8) There is a number of other little improvements easier to program than to describe. One example is that now in Fly From? and Fly To? textboxes you can enter 3-letter airport codes too.

COMING FEATURES (in addition to those promised previously and still pending to be done)

* Germanwings (currently doing)
* Option: Search within given radius in km
* Azuon.com web-site!
* Integration with Google Maps
* Taking care of time-zones (currently duration column will sometimes give you funny values Smile
* Multi-segment journey (e.g. STN - GRO - TPS - STN)
* Cashing found resuls on a central server database, for faster fetching by other users

That's it guys, gotta go, looking forward to your complaints and good stuff too Smile.

Tobi

Last edited by tobi_boi on Mon 14 Sep 2009 - 22:45; edited 2 times in total
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Mon 14 Sep 2009 - 18:21

Wow, this new features seems very impresive :-)
BTW the time zones sometimes looks crazy (for example RIX-NYO Wink ) but it's like that in every airline Wink
Also would like to ask you to add Wizzair which might be very helpfull for people in central-east part of continent :-)

Anyway, I'm starting my tests now :-)
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Mon 14 Sep 2009 - 19:00

Hi Tobi.

Can you publish Azuon 1.0 before tomorrow?

It seems that Ryanair is going to undersell 1M flights NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 2 Icon_cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks!
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Tue 15 Sep 2009 - 0:21

And here is the download link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@Marcozzo: Sorry, I had to work on it until now. But I am convinced that these million flights can be bought until 1AM, because Ryanair should work according to the Irish time :-).

Last edited by tobi_boi on Tue 15 Sep 2009 - 16:40; edited 1 time in total
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Tue 15 Sep 2009 - 6:56

Don't be sorry: with your program all of us have saved 100s of €!
Anyway the banner I posted yesterday is valid from today!
Thank you again
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 2 Empty new web-site!

Post by tobi_boi Tue 15 Sep 2009 - 16:50

You're welcome, hope you like it! Speaking about saving money, do not hesitate to peek into About section of the new version Wink.

By the way, I changed the download link to a permanent location (link above already edited), as I just opened a new web-site on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Keep tuned, I'm making a little portal there these days, which is gonna be a kind of central place for information about Azuon. You will be able to download all future versions from there directly and quickly, as well as get some help on how to use the software, from various tips and tricks (you might have noticed that the software doesn't find too many interesting things if you do not set all options Smile to solutions of common problems you could encounter. I will also slowly switch from informing you all guys about Azuon on this forum to the new web site as I advance in making it, so do not forget to bookmark it already now!

Tobi
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by widey158 Wed 16 Sep 2009 - 0:58

Hey tobi_boi,

First of all, I want to thank you for all your effort you have put into this program. It is absolute piece of ART and has to become default program on every traveller. I do some coding myself (in other languages and i'm not very good at it) and as Ryanair lover had planned to do something like it but noticed this!

Actually, you are one of the most serious reason why I registered here, asI wanted to express notices!

- There is a feature I think which could become very important one! We all know that Ryanair has usual special offer prices, such as 1 gbp/eur now. I think many FR lovers as me loves to fly only on these special offers, so if the program could have a tick, which would only looks into special offer prices, it would fasten the search (important when searching in a wide date-time). The biggest improvement of this would be in multiple leg flights, I mean there is no point to see how it's to fly from Birmingham to Paris via Alicante, since Alicante is always expensive). Another possibility is rather than only taking special offer prices, to compare the "Display only fares below X Euro" prices with minimal prices in Ryan's special offer pages and then only search these routes, which minimal price shown there is below the X. As I mentioned, when you search couple months of time, it's all about quickness!Smile
- I think it would be a good idea if entering the destination would be available by the airport code (I mean, when entering it to the city field, should not be a very hard feature to do, but useful, for quicker search (especially since some airports has different names, so harder to pick them, i.e. East Midlands/Derby/Nottingham)
- 2-leg option is absolutely amazing!
- Have you thought of doing (as an extra, once you've done all the debugging and other important stuff) some extra information/prices, such as shuttles/buses to the city. Information could be gathered by Ryanair fan forum community. Thiswould be useful for traveller to know his full price by going to Barcelona via Girona rather than Reus for example, or it could also include the price of transferring from one airport to another PIK to GLA, for example.
- As another extra generating a price-map (such as the ones in skyscanner.net) after the search could be very useful.
- If you plan to include Germanwings/Air berlin, Air Baltic is also a must. It can provide very competitive prices in the Baltic region. And Jtet4You too (Morocco)

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you for thisamazing tool,. It is absolutely brilliant.
widey158
widey158
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next