Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

+28
nickpma
Mdv2
tommimalina
jferreira20
titasas
LV66
krayu
Slennox
Brigata
omega
photon
trasys
DydBoy
Mic
Arno
widey158
pR0SiAczek
Ryanairflyer
Master_Dn
RyanAdmin
Marcozzo71
Vanderel
sonof
underfish
MrHoyt
ruinair
amnesia
tobi_boi
32 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 6 Empty Re: NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

Post by titasas Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 15:04

Hey Wink

Whats about new version? Razz
titasas
titasas
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 6 Empty Re: NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER!

Post by tobi_boi Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 20:50

It's coming soon! I'm looking for a volunteer to translate the new version of Azuon to Polish language. It's not much work, but patience and attention to details as well as basic computer skills are a must. The new version comes in 5 languages and has many new features and airlines.
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Tue 20 Apr 2010 - 23:59

You have one - let me know on PM :-)
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mdv2 Wed 21 Apr 2010 - 11:37

tobi_boi wrote:It's coming soon! I'm looking for a volunteer to translate the new version of Azuon to Polish language. It's not much work, but patience and attention to details as well as basic computer skills are a must. The new version comes in 5 languages and has many new features and airlines.

It's a pity to see there's no Mac version of your application as it seems to be a really useful tool.
Mdv2
Mdv2
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nickpma Wed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:19

If you need someone who can translate it from english to dutch...I'll be happy to volunteer...

Let me know Smile
nickpma
nickpma
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by titasas Wed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:21

I can help translate from english to lithuanian Smile)

PM, if you need..
titasas
titasas
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Wed 21 Apr 2010 - 22:58

I studied Latin at school, if it can help......

"Memento Azuon semper!"

Just joking... NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 6 Icon_jokercolor
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 11:22

Polish done, thanks! Ha ha ha marcozzo, I've always been dreaming about Azuon in Latin. "All roads go to (via) Rome" is what Azuon is going to tell Romans, backwards though! Well, almost. Today nodes such as Weeze (that's how I pronounce WC - Water Closet - in my language!!) as well as Hahn (cock in German!!!) are, though not so dignified, becoming more popular.

@titasas and @nickpma: Great, I don't have those. Translation takes time and patience, if you're up to it and can do it in less than 3 days, let me know on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

@mdv2: Ah, many people tell me this... It must be possible to run Azuon on Mac, just some tests should be performed and things should be tuned up. Basically, I need a Mac computer next to me to do it, and I don't have that yet. Well, in case you Mac people find yourself on Tenerife with your white nifty lovers, drop me a visit! And check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mleko Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 15:45

Ok there is a program description with screenshots to help people who dont know how to use it Smile
original version:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and there is an english version of this tutorial (translation made by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) :

mleko
mleko
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by pR0SiAczek Tue 11 May 2010 - 19:12

anyone knows what is going on with new version?
pR0SiAczek
pR0SiAczek
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcozzo71 Tue 11 May 2010 - 20:27

That is....?

Which version?

Thank you
Marcozzo71
Marcozzo71
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by pR0SiAczek Tue 11 May 2010 - 21:11

later than 1.3.1 - with new airlines, new languages

tobi_boi announced it to come on 1st may but no news till the end of april
pR0SiAczek
pR0SiAczek
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Tue 11 May 2010 - 23:36

Soon, I promise! I had some visits here in Tenerife, had to show them around etc.
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pR0SiAczek Wed 12 May 2010 - 7:03

i just hoped you have not given up with project development. thanks for confirmation. looking forward to having new azuon fare searching ability Very Happy
pR0SiAczek
pR0SiAczek
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi_boi Wed 12 May 2010 - 15:40

Oh, I never give up!
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 6 Empty New version of Azuonavaiable for download NOW!

Post by tobi_boi Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 21:49

Helo all, a very new version 2.0 of Azuon has JUST been published, including a new website!! Just go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] learn more about everything and download the installation (download link is still the same).

I would like to kindly ask administrator of this forum to close this thread created by me. I will not attend this forum anymore, so please don't ask me questions here. I have created a separate, now official, Google Group for Azuon discussions, and I will try to be there as much as users need it. You can also leave any impressions you have about new Azuon in guestbook at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please go do [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to read an introductory post about new Azuon 2.0. The group is open to everybody, but if you like Azuon you should of course join the group and spread the word.

Thank you for encouragement in hard times and see you all on Google Groups (and there's also a new Facebook page about Azuon at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile.

Best
Tobi

Last edited by tobi_boi on Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:20; edited 1 time in total
tobi_boi
tobi_boi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

NOW find CHEAPEST Ryanair (and not only Ryanair) fares EVER! - Page 6 Empty first info :)

Post by mleko Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:18

first info about new version(just few minutes after 2.0 premiere:) :

mleko
mleko
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by El Pollo Diablo Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 16:29

The download link seems to be broken?
El Pollo Diablo
El Pollo Diablo
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mleko Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 16:31

El Pollo Diablo wrote:The download link seems to be broken?

Try this one

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mleko
mleko
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by El Pollo Diablo Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 16:44

Lol that's what i call a quick reply! Thanks!
El Pollo Diablo
El Pollo Diablo
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanAdmin Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 10:02

And do you have special voucher codes for the Ryanair Fanclub Wink?
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by El Pollo Diablo Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 10:23

Yes, indeed. I think it's a bit expensive to pay for a one-time flight..
El Pollo Diablo
El Pollo Diablo
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by rikardo82 Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 22:03

I don't get it why nobody can create web interface or application where I can search connecting flights. Let's say from Frankfurt I can't fly directly to Paphos (cyprus) I want that application find me route with 1 or 2 stops within specified total flight time.

instead I'm getting No fares found!
rikardo82
rikardo82
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanair Ltd. Fri 21 Nov 2014 - 20:04

How did the software go?
Ryanair Ltd.
Ryanair Ltd.
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanair Ltd. Fri 12 Jun 2015 - 21:12

Cheapest flight: Stansted-Normandy on June 22.

4.99 Pound

Ryanair Ltd.
Ryanair Ltd.
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6